BOSwater is committed to protecting & preserving the environment
This commitment is evident throughout our company and every aspect of our supply chain including raw materials, energy usage and distribution of product to consumers.
The Bilambil Spring is naturally replenished from mountains in NSW. Taking great care never to damage or deplete the spring, we source less than 0.1% of the total water that naturally flows to the ground surface to ensure the preservation of the Bilambil Spring. BOSwater is a careful steward of this precious resource.
Powering the Plant
Our facility runs 90% on natural green energy created by Solar Power.
Our commitment to the fight against global warming is also reflected in our packaging, which is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
- Cardia Biohybrid™ Bag-In-Bag Water Packaging is made with less oil.
- Contains GMO free, renewable, plant based Cardia Biohybrid™ material.
- Reduces global warming by sequestering CO2.
- Lower carbon foot print verified by independent Life Cycle Assessment.
- Bio-based and degradable bag offering. No heavy metal technology.
- Designed to degrade under exposure to sun-light and/or heat
- Cardia Biohybrid™ Bag-In-Bag Water Packaging delivers high product
- Bags are strong and tough with excellent sealability. Pass 4m drop
- Validated by global bagged water marketers.
- Cardia Biohybrid™ Bag-In-Bag Water Packaging can be recycled in the
conventional plastic recycling streams.
- No change to current recycling practices. Independently verified.
- BIB Packaging Canada
- BOS Water Australia
- Viking Springwater Norway
- Yukon Springs Canada
- Bag-In-Bag Water Packaging
- Bag-In-Bag Concentrate Packaging